Trainings – Towards Collaborative Leadership
To build collaborative teams, managers will have to shift to people-centred mindset. They will become leaders, inspiring collaboration for better team results and resiliency. Mastering the 7 competences for collaborative leadership is key for their success.
Facilitate Collective Intelligence
Embodying a collaborative spirit and facilitating the emergence of collective intelligence in a group can increase the efficiency, productivity and well-being of all.
Or how to move from a comfortable “I” to a “We” performant.
- Develop a facilitator’s posture and communication
- Reinventing meetings and workshops in collective intelligence
- Improve team resilience through problem-solving and experience-sharing methods
Become a leader and lead your team
Become a collaborative leader thanks to the development of your relational intelligence.
How to create the necessary conditions to achieve the objectives while promoting a personal and collective development for more profitability and well-being.
- Bring your team to its full potential
- Lead a team with authenticity and kindness
- Keep your energy under control and develop resilience
- Learn to anticipate and manage conflicts
Identify and manage emotions
Be aware of your own emotions, those of others and the best way to regulate them. Show a deep sense of empathy knowing how to handle difficult situations while keeping your emotions under control.
- Dare to show your emotions.
- Manage emotions in difficult situations such as changes or conflicts in times of crisis.
- Understand the emotions of others and learn to manage them.
Drive and support change
Understand the impacts of change on our daily environment and learn to anticipate and manage the consequences individually and collectively.
- Be aware of your own challenges throughout the change process and develop the necessary skills to cope with them.
- Understand how to support your team members step by step and manage their issues and concerns.
- Know when and how to communicate to support your team during change.
Foster collaborative innovation
Facilitate a climate leading to innovation and create a framework that allows everyone to express their full potential.
Let each personality take his place and contribute to the common goal in collective intelligence.
- Know how to create an environment open to innovation and choose the right tools according to the common goal and timing
- Bring the team to respect each individual and give each person the equivalent time to express themselves fully
- Be confidential about the ability to achieve the result and be concerned exclusively with the journey to achieve it collectively
Build a day-to-day feedback culture
Creating a culture of feedback within one’s team begins with a change in one’s own habits and the daily expression (formal and informal) of feedback.
It is important to show employees that they are important and that their work is valuable.
- Learn to give and receive feedback in a constructive way for both parties
- Develop a culture of positive feedback to show appreciation and stimulate the motivation of employees
- Learn to convey difficult messages for the sake of improvement
Stimulate collaborative and peer learning
Sharing managerial experiences to help colleagues carry out projects, solve problems or manage concerns ensures a collective benefit and stimulates cohesion in a group. Nothing like that to strengthen the resilience of a group.
- Use collective intelligence tools such as “professional co-development” or “double round”
- Facilitate collaborative learning workshops in a collaborative way
- Solve problems or tensions between members of a team or between teams